1. Sell eggs — someone is ALWAYS wanting farm-fresh eggs!
2. Sell extra milk from your goats or cow.
3. Sell cheeses or other homemade dairy products.
4. Sell mason jars-food storage.
5. Sell led lights for mason jars-outdoor/indoor decorations.
6. Sell vegatables and herbs. ( Try a local farmer's market )
7. Make and sell linen clothing.
8. Make and sell homemade pies and other home baked goods.
9. Make and sell jellies, jams, and preserves.
10. Do you own a large acre? Rent out part of your land to farmers to raise livestock.